Monday, May 10, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


Welcome to the final week of my Jonatha Brooke/I'll Try "theme". To read about how this three-week "theme" got started, click here.
I'm a little worried about school starting again today. Yesterday I peeked at the syllabus for one of my classes and, wow, that's a lot of work to try to do amidst two weeklong and one weekend vacation. But, I'll try.
Maybe a little pixie dust is just what I need!

This picture makes me want to take our gallons of glitter at work, and put/decorate them in jars like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets