Monday, April 26, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


A random tidbit about me, if I haven't mentioned it before: My favorite Disney movie is Peter Pan. While Return to Neverland definitely doesn't reach the same level, I really like Jonatha Brooke's theme song (I'll Try) from the movie, especially the line "all the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust..." I was originally going to post one image of each [faith, trust, and pixie dust], but there were so many lovely/inspirational pictures for all of them, that each of them are going to get their own week! Up first, faith:



Matthew 17:20 - "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets