Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
The "rules" are as follows:
  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • *NO SPOILERS*
  • Include the title of the book
""I suppose you don't stand much of a chance if you think that happiness is the absence of unhappines," he said. "Good luck ever being happy, then.""
~p. 120 of Deb Caletti's "The Six Rules of Maybe"

*Fair warning, I'm not promising I'll always be able to abide by the "two sentence" rule. Hope you guys don't mind!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think happiness is much more than that ... my kids hate the word "maybe"!

    I'm over by one this week too, but they're really short! My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets