Sunday, April 25, 2010

An apology to you, my wonderful readers/followers!

I've taken the past two(ish) weeks off blogging to concentrate on this last push for this semester [of school]. Finals are the beginning half of this week, and I expect to have to use the last two days to recoop so I don't burn myself out on writing before the summer semester starts, so I will probably be missing for the rest of this week, too.

The good news? We finally started our new schedule at work where I get (almost) all weekends off! I hope to be able to use these days to catch up on blogging - especially this weekend. No excuses! Wish me luck - I do have an awful lot of material ready to blog about, I just haven't been able to motivate myself and/or find time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets