Saturday, March 27, 2010

Interview with Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century

I think signals have been mixed between Kristen of Bookworming in the 21st Century and myself. My interview was up too early, then it was rescheduled, then I went to go look to see if it had been posted yet and it turns out it was posted like two weeks ago? Either way there is still time to check out my "interview" on her awesome blog!

Remember, I'm also interested in starting a weekly spotlight. If you'd like a chance to be featured, feel free to e-mail me, comment - whatever works for you. I'll keep a list of those interested and start up when I've gotten enough sign-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets