Monday, March 22, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


So I have seriously considered buying "Ooh Child" as a ringtone for my cell phone (see my newfound obsession with that song in last week's Daily Dose), but they don't have the version by The Five Stairsteps for my phone. If you have any suggestions of similar songs, comment and I'll see if I can find those. I've had my ups and downs this past week - actually it's probably more like downs and that even line you see on monitors when hearts stop - thankfully most of the time I've spent "even". I would like to thank my wonderful friends for this, who have kept me busy almost every night so I don't have time to sit around by myself brooding. I've also applied to go on a mission trip to Colombia this July. Please cross your fingers, wish me luck, pray...whatever it is you think will help me get accepted to go on this trip. I promise I will try to get back into regular blogging by next week! I just have to check on some school things first...



This contains a portion of Psalm 30:5 "sorrow may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning". I believe it also says "only if you believe with all your heart that morning will follow your mourning".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets