Monday, March 29, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


I hope you all don't find this boring, but I would simply like to use this week's Daily Dose to share my recent "revelation" if you will. The quote in the first picture, I think, goes quite well with my favorite quote from the next book I'll be reviewing, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Don't forget there are only two days left to enter my giveaway for a $30 Barnes & Noble Online Gift Certificate. I also still need 10 more entries in my 50-follower giveaway before I can draw a winner.

Now, bring on the rain!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets