Friday, March 19, 2010

Interview with Becky at Page Turners

I'd like to use this post as an opportunity to let you know I'm being featured today at Becky's blog Page Turners! If you've stumbled across my blog from the interview, welcome! If you're just reading this post because you're one of my own LOVELY followers, maybe you should go check out her blog!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologize for my brief hiatus from blogging. I've been trying to keep myself together this past week by going out with friends almost every night. I ask all of you wonderful people to please bear with me and keep me in your prayers. I have been keeping 1 Peter 5:10 in my mind this week: And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

I'm not giving up my blog, in fact I find it a good stress reliever. I do have quite a few posts I need to write about program ideas, but I have quite a few things to do at work (I seem to have been left in charge of weeding an entire bookshelf's worth of books) and a couple things still due this weekend for school, AND I'm trying to apply to go on a missions trip to Colombia this summer. Hopefully I'll be back to regular blogging next week.

While you're here, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $30 Barnes & Noble Online Gift Certificate, and I still need 13 more entries in my 50-follower giveaway before I can draw a winner! Come on everyone, who couldn't use a new book and/or Barnes & Noble Gift Certificate?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets