Turns out, I was 100% wrong and actually that comment can be found here on one of my own posts.
So it is with extreme gratitude that I extend my thanks to Natalie over at This Purple Crayon for my very first blog award!
May I present to you, The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award!
Like Natalie, I have no idea what the award is for. I only know that you are supposed to write 10 facts about yourself, and then pass the award onto 10 other bloggers. I think it sounds to me like a very cutesy award, so I will pass it on to blogs [I follow] that I find cute.
Thanks again, Natalie!
10 facts about me (without reusing the facts in my "about me"):
- I got a red mustang convertible in mid-December which I named Winchester because it sounds like a horse-y name, and, of course, because it's the name of my two favorite TV characters.
- Speaking of TV characters, I would like a dog and two cats that I could name Gibbs, Tony, and McGee, respectively.
- I don't like watching TV shows unless I have the TV show on DVD. It really bothers me to have to wait a week (at least) to find out what happens.
- Since watching Supernatural, I don't find scary movies scary. All it takes is a little salt.
- When I was little I used to sing the theme song from My Little Pony before bed - I think there was an episode that said if you sing before you go to sleep you won't have bad dreams.
- I've only ever had two dreams where I've been able to fly - any other time I'm falling. Though I never have dreams about drowning because I can breathe underwater
- I've been contemplating getting the same tattoo for over a year and a half, but I can't draw, so I can't draw the tattoo.
- Until college, I had only stepped foot in a public school during school hours once. My cousin took me to her school where they had two recesses a day. Any other time I was in a school was for testing when they were closed, for a sporting event, or for a Girl Scout event.
- I only had a desire to go to a public school for one year in middle school, but when my dad offered to pay me $50 a month to stay homeschooled after shootings in local schools, I jumped on it.
- I can lick my elbow.
- Andrea Graham at 4YA: Inspiration for Youth Advocates
- Kate at Grin and Bake It
- Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century
- Heather at Leelou Free Blog Layouts
- Marie at Make and Takes
- Paige and Brooke at Paige and Brooke
- Jill at The O.W.L.
- Kristi at The Story Siren
- Cindy at Princess Bookie
- Natalie at This Purple Crayon