Monday, February 1, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


This past weekend was pretty awesome. I amazed myself by actually having all my school work done early Saturday evening, and I got Kody Lostroh's autograph on Sunday. I still need some inspiration to get me through this week - at least Blogosphere-wise. I didn't get online for a day and a half, so I came back to a full blogroll. I've also got a basket full of books to post reviews for, I'm halfway done with a craft which I have to finish and post about, and at least one other unexpected post to take care of.




2 comments:

  1. I like the second the best :) I like your new blog layout too! very cute and great for v-day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked the second. Until I saw the title of the book...now I don't know what I think. lol

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets