Thursday, January 28, 2010

Comment Challenge 2010 Wrap-Up

An hour left at work (then I'll be driving back across the state, so I obviously won't be able to blog - I don't drive and use the internet on my phone like some people), and I can't believe I'm typing this, but I've just crossed the finish line for MotherReader's Comment Challenge 2010.

My first completed challenge as a blogger!

After commenting just last night on one of MotherReader's posts that it would be a miracle if I actually reached 100, I'm as surprised as anyone that I was able to finish. By no means did I regularly comment on 5 blogs a day, some days I did 5, some days I didn't do any, and I think last night I did 20-some; but I have learned how to keep up with reading posts that appeal to me (and I'm not shy, if I can think of anything to say, I will comment). I've also managed to keep up (for the most part) with school and manage to keep active with my own blog. My "Blogs I'm Following" list has grown exponentially, and who knows how many of my 7(ish) new followers would have found me had I not participated in the challenge?

I hope all of my new blogging-acquaintences will continue to keep in touch, even though the challenge is now over. And now, at exactly 100 comments, I go off to MotherReader's official finish line to post my 101st.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on finishing the challenge! This was a really fun one and I really feel like it helped the community of kidlit bloggers connect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I too am working on completing the challenge. It was a lot harder than I thought. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I know I can get on a commenting burst myself some days, while other times I'm so not in the mood. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly the kind of challenge that I needed to get me into the habit of commenting. And I got to visit so many new blogs - including yours!

    By the way, I've given you an award over at my blog. Check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets