Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
The "rules" are as follows:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • *NO SPOILERS*
  • Include the title and author in case other TT participants want to add the book to their TBR list.

"Lying there in my bed, I know in my soul of souls that even God does not have the power to intervene in a world where centuries of evil have rooted beneath the surface of everything, a system so complex that no one, not even He, can hack it apart. My father is right: humans made God up to satisfy their own needs."
~pgs. 82-83 of Jenny Hubbard's "Paper Covers Rock"

1 comment:

  1. Definitely adding this one to my reading list. Fantastic teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets