Thursday, October 4, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Coming back to blogging has finally paid off! Samaine at BookWorms Avenue has honored me with this cute little blog award!



The rules are :

  • Include the blog award logo in your post.
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about it.
  • List seven random facts about yourself.
Seven random facts:
  1. My birthday is THIS SUNDAY!
  2. I have gone to Disney World at least once a month every month this year.
  3. I really want a Minnie Mouse apron.
  4. I'm addicted to eMeals.
  5. I don't have a best friend (aside from my husband).
  6. I am going on a 17-day vacation next month!
  7. When I was little, I wanted to be a cashier.
Fifteen Two other bloggers:

Oh yeah, look at me, I'm being a rebel and only passing this award on to only two recipients. Fifteen is just TOO MANY! This way, maybe the recipients will feel more special, and I'll be able to stop procrastinating and get back to my school work faster. Plus, these two blogs are *extra* special in that they are related to what I do for my job as opposed to just what I like to do in my leisure time.

Ms. Yingling at Ms. Yingling Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets