Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
The "rules" are as follows:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • *NO SPOILERS*
  • Include the title and author in case other TT participants want to add the book to their TBR list.
""Criminy! This is like a cookie, it tastes like a cookie having sex with a doughnut.""
~pg. 140 of Daniel Handler's "Why We Broke Up"

This wasn't really a random page, and it has NOTHING to do with the plot, but I found it so funny I just had to share.

**EDIT: September 12, 2012 - Okay I found one more that I just had to add, following the same guidelines as above:

"Chestnuts in stuffing tastes like someone chewed up a tree branch and then French-kissed it into your mouth." (p. 351)

1 comment:

  1. AHAHA! I have no idea what's going on, but I like it! :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets