Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


I went to weheartit.com to search for the three key words I think will essentially represent the next seven days of my life...


Anyone want to take any stabs at interpreting?

Also, due to the...part-mess/part-awesomeness that will be my next seven days, I'm not planning on doing any blog updates until February 15th, when I will reveal the answer to the puzzle. (Then again, knowing me, now that I've made the announcement that I'm not going to be posting, I'll wind up posting several times this week.)




Let's make it interesting...If anyone can correctly interpret these three images (before Valentine's Day), I'll award a prize.

1 comment:

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets