Saturday, January 22, 2011

Read My Review - 1/22/11

Ever heard of Read My Review? If not, that's okay! I hadn't either until yesterday afternoon.

If you've ever wanted to partcipate in one of those "hey come check out my blog and follow me!" memes but have wanted a bit more...depth(?) to it than merely posting to your blog's homepage, you should probably check out the weekly Read My Review meme over at A Trillan Books.



 

To participate in the weekly meme and "advertise" your blog you must have a review that fits the weekly theme.
For instance, this week's theme is Contemporary Young Adult, so I posted a link to my review of This Full House (you're allowed to use new or old, bad or good reviews).

If you decide to participate, I'd love to know so I can go check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Reply to your comment on my blog:
    Hi Elisabeth! IntenseDebate is the commenting system that I use. I got the domain from GoDaddy, but I really suggest that you get a domain through Blogspot, because it's much less hassle and apparently, it comes with an email account and pages and everything at only $10.

    If you want any help with anything, just send me an email @ readingcouture@gmail.com.

    Hope you're having a great day!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets