And I thought last Bloggiesta! I did a bad job of getting stuff done...
This time around I actually took the weekend off of church obligations, and I think I still got less done than last time...
What I got done -
- Participated in Parajunkee's Friday Follow for the first time
- Found a new meme (Read My Review at A Trillian Books) and wrote a blog post for it
- Cleaned up my blogs I'm following & found a handful of new ones to follow (read my raving "reviews" about them at my Friday Follow post)
What I learned this Bloggiesta!:
- Quit trying to be such a perfectionist - Quality of posts should be better than quantity.
- One post a day when working full time, taking five classes, and...doing other things is something I should feel proud of.
- Quit going back and trying to fill in days that have already passed with new posts. People miss things that way, and it gets too stressful to feel like you have to play catch-up and write new material.
- Don't stop "advertising" your blog if you want more followers.
So, what did you learn this Bloggiesta!? Or do you just have other blogger knowledge/advice to share?