Monday, August 9, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


I have three words for you - It is finished. Sure they've already been used before, like...when Jesus died on the cross...but either way, it's true. Hallelujah! I'm done with school and get a whopping 16-day break before starting the fall semester. Hopefully fall will be less rushed, being 16-week semesters instead of 6. I'm making it my goal this week to have a new post for you every day in celebration of my not only finishing but passing my summer classes!

What did I look up to get these image results? Freedom, of course!



Can I just say how much this last one reminds me of Mike Doughty's I Hear the Bells?


Thanks for sticking with me through my hiatus(es). I really truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets