Monday, March 8, 2010

Storytime Suggestion - Pigs

Generally when I post Storytime Suggestions, they will be storytimes I have put together and tried myself. In this case, however, I came across the resource Something Funny Happened at the Library by Rob Reid (click here to read my brief review on that book) and wanted to keep track of a pre-made storytime suggestion I'd like to try some time. (I will probably modify the storytime, though, as it would be a little too long for my taste.

*As mentioned in my next post, all of the books, songs, etc. are explained in the book, I just didn't want to put everything in here for fear of breaking some copyright. I guess you'll just have to check out the book [if you're interested]!
  • Craft - Pig Noses (wearable)
  • Picture Book - Piggie Pie! by Margie Palatini
  • Music - Old MacDonald Had a Pig adapted by Rob Reid
  • Picture Book - Olivia by Ian Falconer
  • Music - P-O-R-K-Y by Rob Reid
  • Picture Book - If You Give a Pig a Pancake by Laura Numeroff
  • Poem - There Was a Small Pig Who Wept Tears by Arnold Lobel
  • Fingerplay - This Little Piggy
  • Picture Book - Five Little Piggies by David Martin
  • Poem - Little Pig's Treat by Shel Silverstein
  • Music - I'm a Little Piggy
  • Picture Book - Z-Z-Zoink! by Bernard Most
  • Music - The Higgy-Piggy
  • Music - Hippo Hop Hokey Pokey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets