Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award...again!


Welcome back, Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award!
I've just been granted this award by Minerva at Athena's YA Book Reviews.


Many thanks, Minnie! Because I received this award recently, I will just redirect you to that post to find out my 10 interesting things. I would like to take this chance to pass the award along to a few new blogs I have come across since I originally got the award. Again, they will be given to blogs [I follow] that I find cute.

  1. Jenn at Book Crazy


  2. Alyssa (et al) at Teens Read and Write

1 comment:

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets