Monday, December 7, 2009

Resource (Website) - I Love to Create

I stumbled across http://www.ilovetocreate.com/ in a Discovery Girls magazine, and with a URL like that, I had to check it out.





I Love to Create uses certain brands to make ADORABLE craft projects (see above). If you go into Product Search, you can view their craft projects by Brand, Consumer, Season, Theme, Technique Type, or even by Keywords you type in yourself. If you need more help than the written instructions they provide on the Projects pages, you can go to their Education page to watch how-to videos for select projects. You can search for stores the carry the craft materials used to make the projects, or they also allow you to buy certain products straight from their website. For further resources they have a page of sites they love. Lastly, they allow you to follow them through their personal blogs, and on most social networking sites, if you want to keep up with ideas that may not make it to the website, or exchange your own ideas with other craft junkies (though they also have message boards directly on their website).

I'm so glad I ran across this website and I can't wait to try some of these projects for myself and with my teens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets