Monday, December 21, 2009

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration



Daily Dose was an idea I originally found on Good Golly Miss Holly's blog. It is not directly library-related but something any blog viewer could probably use once in a while. Once a week bloggers share images they feel are inspiring. What better of a day to do this than on Mondays to get us through the week? I've decided to limit myself to three pictures a week, or else I'd spend forever looking for perfect pictures. If you'd like to share too, just check out how to get started on her blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets