Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stylish Blogger & Sunshine Awards

I was quite shocked and certainly honored when I found out my blog received two awards this past weekend!
I would like to thank Lady Scribbles at Lady Scribble's Book Lounge for the Stylish Blogger Award:

Upon receiving this award I am supposed to list five random things about myself and pass the award on to five other bloggers. I will pass this award on to five other blogs whose layouts I love.
Random things:

  1. I have only recently realized how to truly accept the phrase "life goes on", especially when relating to things that have deadlines. For instance, I would always get stressed about school/homework, but then I realized that the due date is going to come whether I'm ready for it or not, and, the next morning the sun will (most likely) rise. If I fail a class (I haven't yet, thank God), life is full of second chances.

  2. I make awesome omelettes out of anything leftover in the refrigerator.

  3. I prefer Star Wars over Star Trek any day.

  4. I used to have an imaginary friend named Tion.

  5. I stopped watching Buffy two episodes before the Season Two finale because I found it way too depressing for that time in my life. Now that I've lived it, I'm ready to see how it ends.
Stylish bloggers:

Linna at 21 Pages
Natalie at Mindful Musings
Kristi at The Story Siren

I also received the Sunshine Award from Trini at A Book Lovers Review
To accept this award, I just have to link back to the person who gave it to me and pass it on to twelve other bloggers. I will pass this on to the twelve blogs I follow whose writers I find most cheerful/friendly.

Alee at Love Is...

Okay, yes, I was supposed to pass the award on to twelve bloggers but nine struck me as ones I needed to pass this award on to, so I'd feel bad if I had to choose only three more and not others, so I made it nine.
Random fact number 6: Nine is my number, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for passing on the stylish blogger award to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just stopped by from the Hop! Is it not amazing how many bloggers do this each week? This week my trip to the Hop is brought to you by the number 2, so starting with #22 and every entry # ending in 2 will receive a visit from me.

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets