Monday, June 21, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


I don't always have major problems worth venting about in my inspirational messages, and I certainly don't always know what to say to others to be inspirational. A combination of this and my attempt to survive summer has inspired me to change my weekly Daily Dose slightly. If I don't have something witty to say or something I feel I need to share, I am going to instead post an inspirational quote by someone else to go with my weekly picture finds. Let's try it:

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." - Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets