Monday, May 31, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


Since last week's Daily Dose's opening was "Woo-Hoo!" I kind of feel like the opening to this week's should be "Boo-Hoo!" In mere hours I will be boarding a plane to return home. Back to work tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet...
On the bright side, I am returning to amazing people I love.
So to help keep me in a vacation mood when I get home, and for anyone who may be reading this needing a vacation or returning from one themselves, I present to you some images I find inspiring:




And for those of you who might not be able to afford a vacation right now:

4 comments:

  1. I have an award for you on my BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Jillian from Random Ramblings. I am trying to contact all the blog's followers.. if you could please read my latest post about the blog's technical problems, I'd greatly appreciate it. You can read the post right here. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting for the blog hop :) Love your blog.

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Trini, thank you so much!
    Jillian - I'm re-following you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.