Friday, April 2, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - April 2nd

I would like to extend a big thanks to Jennifer at Crazy for Books. I participate in the Friday Follow, but she has created a Book Blogger Hop. Hopefully this will be a great way to network with other book-related bloggers.

Jennifer's "About the Hop:" description -


"This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!"

A "twist" she has added to the hop is to add to your post any interesting blogs you come across during the hop. I have found several new blogs to follow as a result of the Hop, but there were some *extra* special ones. I present to you -

Royal Reviews - Ironically, I did not find this blog as a result of a link on the blog hop, but rather it was a link I found on one of the McLinky blogs. From what I've seen in a very short time, it looks really neat. The theme is similar to my blog (as you can tell from the title), only many bloggers contribute to Royal Reviews. I really like their header, and I love how each of the contributors have their own avatar and nickname to sign their posts with.

Forever Young - I had to add this blog to my list simply because of the feature Saturday Link Party. I don't know if Jessica created this weekly meme but I know she did an amazing job of "rounding up" links! I actually had to read almost every one of the links she had - they were just that interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets