Sunday, February 7, 2010

Interview with Miss Cindy at Oodles of Books

Just a quick note to say that I'm being featured (a.k.a. I've been "interviewed") today at Miss Cindy's Oodles of Books (formerly Simple Life and Reading)! If you've stumbled across my blog from the interview, welcome! If you're just reading this post because you're one of my own LOVELY followers, maybe you should go check out her blog!

I'm interested in starting a weekly spotlight myself once I get more followers, so if you'd like a chance to be featured, feel free to e-mail me, comment - whatever works for you. I'll keep a list of those interested and start up when I've gotten enough sign-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets