Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration


I know I'm a couple days late with this post, but, unfortunately, I got food poisoning Sunday night so I haven't been out of bed much since then. In between my trips from my bed to the bathroom my mother called to tell me my grandfather passed away. Basically, so far this week has just sucked and I could use some inspiration.

On the blog-side, which can't be unhappy, look at my shiny new layout! Can I get an "oOoOo AaAah" from everyone? To go with the release of this new blog design, I am going to be doing a giveaway. I have tons of blog stuff to do, but unfortunately I also have a 2-4 page paper to write for school in the next 7 hours, so that will have to come first. Look for my giveaway and lots of others on my new Giveaway tab, as well as audiobook reviews and a link to the awesome resource that made my new layout sometime this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets