Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Dose - Weekly Inspiration



I'm trying out switching my schedule up today. I'm putting up the one post I know I have to post today before I go into work, in hopes that I will be able to get some shelf reading and studying done at work. Cross your fingers for me!

Unfortunately, FlickrCC's "Original Image" size isn't working, so they aren't basking in their full glory. :(







-insert sigh here- Oh how I wish I would have had six thousand dollars before January 15th to go on an Adventures by Disney trip to Ireland (and get a free Disney cruise). :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets