Friday, January 8, 2010

Comment Challenge 2010

Do you find that you often promise yourself (or others) that you're going to do a better job of keeping up with the blogs you follow? Or yearn for more followers for your own blog? When I worked for Avon, I was told that it takes 21 days to form a habit. Apparently, MotherReader has heard this also. In celebration of Bloggiesta! she has started a challenge: Comment Challenge 2010. Starting today, and running until January 28th, the challenge is to comment on five blogs a day. Bloggers who post 100 comments during this time will be entered to win a prize package (separate from the Bloggiesta! giveaways). For more information on this challenge, or to sign up, see her blog.

I hope this challenge will bring inspiration and smiles to those who I comment on, and also lead people who have never heard of me (a.k.a. all but five people) to my blog so I can get a few more followers too.

Since I'm fairly certain I'll lose any paper I try to keep track on, and I'm absolutely positive I'd forget the number if I just tried to store it in my head, I'll use this post to keep track of how many comments I've left.

Comments left January 8th - 14th: 27
Comments left January 15th - 21st: 24
Comments left January 22nd - 28th: 49

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on the comments challenge! I'm really trying to make the effort to leave more comments this year as well. BTW, I saw you like watching Supernatural. I just got hooked on it recently and just finished the first four seasons. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I watched most of the first season weekly on TV when it first started, but then I completely quit. Found the four seasons on DVD for $12 on Black Friday, and since then I've been hooked on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also doing MotherReader's comment challenge - in fact, I stumbled upon your blog from the links there - and so far it's going well. I really like your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ahundredrevisions. :) I always use butterflygirlms's designs from Leelou blog designs...

    ReplyDelete

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets