Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome

Greetings, and welcome to my blog! My name is Elisabeth; I work in the Youth Services section of a library, and this is my first blog. I hope you like it and find it useful.
My goal is to make this blog into a resource guide for other Youth Service Librarians/Library Associates or anyone else who works with children. In it you will find not only reviews of books that you or the youth you serve may enjoy, but also personal resources (websites, magazines, professional books, etc.), as well as reviews on movies, and board and video games, and so much more! I would be honored to have you follow my blog, if you decide it is worthy. Please always feel free to comment on my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright http://www.ysprincess.blogspot.com/ 2009-2012.



Disclaimer: The views expressed in the blog are the sole views of the writer (me), and do not reflect the views and/or policies of PBCLS or any other organization.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets